Friday, August 29, 2008

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy, Fishy, Frog

If you didn't know, I have a fettish with fish. So, I felt that it was about time to go get an apartment pet. Well, I went to 10 different stores... ok, so it was more like 2 and couldn't find what i was looking for. Apparently the fish at Pet Smart are a little more aggressive than usual... the worker helping me kept telling me that you have to get a big tank, heaters, bubblers, a place to hide, plants.... yeah-no. I told her I'd So i went to Wal-Mart, i mean they have everything anyways. Took a look at the fish and quickly decided on an eel... well i guess the lady was afraid to get it out of the tank, since it has a reputation of jumping out from the bowl and biting people. So i settled with the usual gold fish. It originally started out with one, but uh, when you put the net to get one, you mysteriously end up with like 10, well when she tried to to get them out, only 6 jumped to safety before i told her I'd just get the ones in the net. So here we are... we have an original "gold" goldfish, a brown spotted goldfish with a mustache, a ghostly white goldfish, and a gold and white spotted goldfish. (oh, and a frog) The next task is to find names.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

name them after your favorite teachers! haha you could call the frog Dr. Joe. Hahahahhaha