Wednesday, October 15, 2008

R.I.P.

What a sad day, my fishes died. I decided to go home for a weekend and so I thought the fishies would like to visit Aunty Claire across the street for 2 days. Well, when I came back, I saw my bowl. No goldfish.... empty, ok... well not quite empty. Aunty Claire said they had mysteriously died. Well I guess that's what i get for buying them at Wal-Mart for $.25 a piece. Good news is... $4 frog survived! We are still looking for a good name for him. He already has some tricks like, swimming, playing dead, eating, jumping out of the bowl and holding still when being poked. Now that he has officially lived longer than I had thought, I am now accepting name suggestions. No Kermit, no prince charming... I want something good.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I still like the Dr. Joe idea!